SOLD Kilim Footstool / Ottoman, Handmade wool rug footstool on turned legs
Kilim Footstool - Maliki
Maliki kilim rugs are not only one of the finest kilim rugs of Herat but the entire world. Named after one of the theological schools of thought in Islam, Maliki rugs take longer than most kilims to weave due to the hard work put into the intricate weaving of traditional Afghan motifs.
* Made from finest natural wool native to Afghanistan
* Dyed using environmentally friendly natural vegetable dyes
* Brand New
* Fully certified: Protecting you against cheap / fake machine-made ones
* Part of a nonprofit initiative to create jobs for women in conflict zones
* Free UK mainland delivery available
The rug is handcrafted by women from the nomadic tribes of northern Afghanistan in their homes using weaving and craftsmanship techniques unique to each family going back for centuries.
Dimensions: L770mm x W600mm
Choose your legs
Turned legs in Antique Pine (overall height 37cm)
Turned Legs in Dark Teak (overall height 37cm)
Tulip Bun Feet in Black (overall height 29cm)
Free UK 'Mainland' delivery