REDEL in AGED WHITE finish
Examples of use: Storage, Plant Stand, Photo Stand, Shoe Rack, Wedding Decoration. Also Bookshelf, Basket Storage etc. Oh and! Check Pinterest for other ideas how to use old ladders in a modern household :)
Upcycled vintage 1950-70's Stepladder brought back to life! This Stepladder is perfect as a decorative piece or for a practical purpose. It has a distressed white finish. It would look perfect in a Bohemian setting!
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
• Dimensions: Varies between 120cm - 140cm but normally has 5 steps + top.
• Aged White finish
• The Steps are lightly waxed for smoothness
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Why not have a look at our other listings for different styles or request a custom order.
We're happy to help you find exactly what you're looking for!
HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE ORDERING...
• Our beautiful items are handmade to order by a small team - thank you for stopping at this listing, we feel honoured! :)
As we're a small team, our lead time can vary. It depends on the seasonal demand we're experiencing.
• We welcome commercial orders! We've worked with a number of pubs, restaurants and retail shops. Get in touch for more info!
• Items vary in overall look, by that we mean knots, old nail holes, scratches, different tones etc.
• Products are shipped with legs unattached. We will provide the suitable screws and also pre-drill the screw-holes. It'll be a doddle to attach the legs, promise!
• All Timbers are cleaned & sanded, although please bear in mind this product is made of reclaimed wood and due to its rustic character some discolouration and imperfections may occur.
• Please check out our FAQ's and policies:
Please do send us a message if you have any additional questions or you just want to say hi. We're happy to talk to you!
COLLECT FROM OUR WORKSHOP
• Living around Leeds? You can pick up your order from our workshop free of charge - just get in touch and we can sort out a free collection for you