Beautiful rustic hall table LÜPS from our EKO range.
Each item in this range is made from our unique reclaimed timber beams giving it a simple and high quality Scandinavian look.
Thanks to the character of reclaimed timber each product will look completely unique, which means no one else will have one just like yours!
• Driftwood Finish
• The Top surface is oiled with OSMO® wood oil and finished with wax.
• Choose from the list of dimensions.
(product shown in the photos: L150cm x W23cm x H76cm / L86in x W9in x H36in)
•Choose Your Hairpin Leg Size.
• Floor protectors included!
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Why not have a look at our other listings for different styles or request a custom order.
Please do send us a message if you have any additional questions or you just want to say hi.. :)
Here's what you should know before ordering ...
• Our beautiful items are handmade to order by a small team - thank you for stopping at this listing, we feel honoured! :)
As we're a small team, our lead time can vary. It depends on the seasonal demand we're experiencing.
• We welcome commercial orders! We've worked with a number of pubs, restaurants and retail shops. Get in touch for more info!
•Table tops vary in overall look, by that we mean knots, old nail holes, scratches, different tones etc.
•Products are shipped with legs unattached. We will provide the suitable screws and also pre-drill the screw-holes. It'll be a doddle to attach the legs, promise!
• All Timbers are cleaned & sanded, although please bear in mind this product is made of reclaimed wood and due to its rustic character some discolouration and imperfections may occur.
COLLECT FROM OUR WORKSHOP
•Living around Leeds? You can pick up your order from our workshop free of charge - just get in touch and we can sort out a free collection for you.