NOA in DRIFTWOOD finish
Examples of use: Bedside Table, Lamp Table, NightStand, Side Table, End Table, Plant Stand. Also Small Coffee table, Cocktail table, Floating Shelf, Bookshelf etc.
This NOA has a simple, yet hugely admired retro design. Being one of our most popular side tables, this NOA features a practical shelf and has a gorgeous finish! Simply perfect in any home!
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
• Dimensions: L400mm x W290cm x H170/ H560mm including hairpin legs / L16" x W11.4" x H6,7" / H22" including hairpin legs
Shelf height is 9cm / 3.5"
• Driftwood finish
• The Top surface is oiled with OSMO® wood oil, then finished with liming wax
• Storage Shelf
• 40cm / 16" hairpin legs. Choose between clear-coat steel, black or white hairpin legs. Floor protectors included.
(image displayed is Clear Coat hairpins)
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Why not have a look at our other listings for different styles or request a custom order.
We're happy to help you find exactly what you're looking for!
HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE ORDERING...
• Our beautiful items are handmade to order by a small team - thank you for stopping at this listing, we feel honoured! :)
As we're a small team, our lead time can vary. It depends on the seasonal demand we're experiencing.
• We welcome commercial orders! We've worked with a number of pubs, restaurants and retail shops. Get in touch for more info!
• Table tops vary in overall look, by that we mean knots, old nail holes, scratches, different tones etc.
• Products are shipped with legs unattached. We will provide the suitable screws and also pre-drill the screw-holes. It'll be a doddle to attach the legs, promise!
• All Timbers are cleaned & sanded, although please bear in mind this product is made of reclaimed wood and due to its rustic character some discolouration and imperfections may occur.
• Please check out our FAQ's and policies:
Please do send us a message if you have any additional questions or you just want to say hi. We're happy to talk to you!
COLLECT FROM OUR WORKSHOP
• Living around Leeds? You can pick up your order from our workshop free of charge - just get in touch and we can sort out a free collection for you.