Herringbone Dining Table - grey wooden chevron table with box metal legs
Herringbone Dining Table.
Reclaimed wood dining table made from Dozens of individual pieces of hand picked reclaimed timber like parquet pieces, joined to a base board, in a herringbone pattern with a solid oak beading frame for the edges - overall thickness being a chunky 75mm
- This item is made to order by our team, in Yorkshire, England, meaning you can easily customise to your requirements.
Due to the nature of reclaimed wood, the contrasting tones of each piece of wood allow for ageing and wear, meaning this table will not spoil over time with everyday use. the surface is very hard wearing being 'scuff & scratch resistant'.
- 'Hard wax' oiled, as this is a high quality oil, it is stain resistant. So all spillages can easily be wiped away
- Choose the size that works for you, for reference the size shown in the first photo is 170cm x 100cm & seats up to 8
- Comes with Black 70cm box section legs (black shown in photos)
- Overall height is around 75cm
- Matching Benches Available see below
See our Matching Bench
Current lead time for our handmade to order furniture is between 3-6 weeks.