KALASABA Herringbone BENCH in NATURAL finish
Examples of use: Bench, Hallway Seating, Windowseat, Bookshelf. Also Sideboard, Plant Stand, Seating, Sofa Table etc.
KALASABA Chevron Bench features eye-catching & modern chevron pattern and comes with industrial box section metal legs that compliment it perfectly.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
• Dimensions shown on photographs: L210cm x W43cm x H44cm
• Natural finish
• Herringbone Pattern
• The surface is oiled with OSMO® wood oil, then waxed
• 40cm / 16" Box Section Legs (powder coated)
Please see our: Double Chevron Dining Table
Also note that you'll want your bench 25cm shorter in length than the length of your dining table eg. 235cm table - 210cm bench, this allows the bench to be neatly tucked in-between the table legs when not in use
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Why not have a look at our other listings for different styles or request a custom order.
We're happy to help you find exactly what you're looking for!
HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE ORDERING...
• Our beautiful items are handmade to order by a small team - thank you for stopping at this listing, we feel honoured! :)
As we're a small team, our lead time can vary. It depends on the seasonal demand we're experiencing. Current lead-time for our handmade items is between 2-4 weeks.
• We welcome commercial orders! We've worked with a number of pubs, restaurants and retail shops. Get in touch for more info!
• Table tops vary in overall look, by that we mean knots, old nail holes, scratches, different tones etc.
• Products are shipped with legs unattached. We will provide the suitable screws. It'll be a doddle to attach the legs, promise!
• All Timbers are cleaned & sanded, although please bear in mind this product is made of reclaimed wood and due to its rustic character some discolouration and imperfections may occur.
Please do send us a message if you have any additional questions or you just want to say hi. We're happy to talk to you!
COLLECT FROM OUR WORKSHOP
• Living around Leeds? You can pick up your order from our workshop free of charge - just get in touch and we can sort out a free collection for you.