KALASABA Herringbone BENCH in NATURAL finish
Examples of use: Bench, Hallway Seating, Window seat, Bookshelf. Also Sideboard, Plant Stand, Seating, Sofa Table etc.
KALASABA Chevron Bench features eye-catching & modern chevron pattern and comes with vintage-looking hairpin legs that compliment it perfectly.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
• Choose your Size
• Natural finish
• Herringbone Pattern
• The surface is oiled with 3 coats of stain resistant OSMO® wood oil
• 40cm / 16" Hairpin Legs in Black or White
Dimensions shown in the photographs: L105cm x W30cm x H44cm
Please see our: Double Chevron Dining Table
Also note that you'll want your bench 25cm-45cm shorter in length than the length of your dining table if you'd like to neatly tuck the bench in-between the table legs when not in use. Please bear in mind with longer tables the legs need to be inset
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Why not have a look at our other listings for different styles or request a custom order.
We're happy to help you find exactly what you're looking for!
HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE ORDERING...
• Our beautiful items are handmade to order in West Yorkshire.
As we're a small team, our lead time can vary. It depends on the seasonal demand we're experiencing. Current lead-time for our handmade items is between 3-6 weeks.
• We welcome commercial orders! We've worked with a number of pubs, restaurants and retail shops. Get in touch for more info!
• Table tops vary in overall look, by that we mean knots, old nail holes, scratches, different tones etc.
• Products are shipped with legs unattached. We will provide the suitable screws. It'll be a doddle to attach the legs, promise!
• All Timbers are cleaned & sanded, although please bear in mind this product is made of reclaimed wood and due to its rustic character some discolouration and imperfections may occur.
Please do send us a message if you have any additional questions or you just want to say hi. We're happy to talk to you!
COLLECT FROM OUR WORKSHOP
• Living around Leeds? You can pick up your order from our workshop free of charge - just get in touch and we can sort out a free collection for you.