Farmhouse Pallet Coffee Table - LEMMIK
Examples of use: Coffee table, TV stand, Media Console, Storage Unit. Also, Display Shelf, Foot Rest etc.
Reclaimed Pallet Coffee Table LEMMIK in our signature Farmhouse Style finish, one of our most popular coffee tables. Favourite of more than 15,000 people! Certainly adds bohemian vibes to your home!
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
• Choose your size from the drop down box (item shown on the photos: L90cm x W50cm x H38cm including wheels / L35.5" xW19.8" x 15" / Standard-Mixed Top
• Farmhouse Style finish
• Storage Shelf (shelf height is 10.5cm / 4")
Just a little information about the construction, this is a newly assembled piece of furniture in the pallet style made from selected solid wood boards, all components are sanded prior to assembly, after assembly and after the paint has dried. so if you do have children don't worry about splinters we throughly inspect the wooden structure through its various stages of work. The method of construction is Glue and Nails. So its a solid piece of furniture as well as being a well loved statement piece!
• The LEMMIK has many options for a Top Finish:
- STANDARD MIXED: A random selection of pallet boards. Each table top will be slightly different in tone, grain & character. The Top surface is oiled with OSMO® wood oil, then finished with clear wax.
- MEDIUM OAK: Stained in "Medium Oak", then finished with clear wax.
- ROAST COFFEE: The Top surface is oiled with OSMO® wood oil, then fully waxed in "Roast Coffee".
- WEATHERED GREY: Aged pallet boards with visible grain showing through, finished with wax.
Please send us a message regarding: clean tops, warm tones, driftwood, eko, navaho etc.
• The LEMMIK has 3 different options for Legs
- 10cm Wheels
- 10cm Block Legs
- 10cm Hairpin legs
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Why not have a look at our other listings, click here to see the LEMMIK XL
or for different styles or request a custom order get in touch using our contact form
We're happy to help you find exactly what you're looking for!
HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE ORDERING...
• Our beautiful items are handmade to order by a small team - thank you for stopping at this listing, we feel honoured! :)
As we're a small team, our lead time can vary. It depends on the seasonal demand we're experiencing.
• We welcome commercial orders! We've worked with a number of pubs, restaurants and retail shops. Get in touch for more info!
• Table tops vary in overall look, by that we mean knots, old nail holes, scratches, different tones etc.
• Products are shipped with legs unattached. We will provide the suitable screws and also pre-drill the screw-holes. It'll be a doddle to attach the legs, promise!
• All Timbers are cleaned & sanded, although please bear in mind this product is made of reclaimed wood and due to its rustic character some discolouration and imperfections may occur.
• Please check out our FAQ's and policies
Please do send us a message if you have any additional questions or you just want to say hi. We're happy to talk to you!
COLLECT FROM OUR RUSTIC FURNITURE WORKSHOP
• Living around WF17? You can pick up your order from our workshop free of charge - just get in touch and we can sort out a free collection for you.
See our other Pallet Furniture: