Examples of use: Sideboard, Bar Table, Storage Unit, Entryway Table, Hallway Table, Reception Desk. Also Desk, Work Surface, Plant Stand, TV stand etc.
LÜPS SIDEBOARD is made of reclaimed timber that is hand-picked by us. Every sideboard is made of slightly different timber and is therefore unique. It's finished in Medium Oak stain which gives it a lovely natural look without taking away any of the charm of reclaimed timber. We've finished the look with a set of retro hairpin legs. Modern!
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
• Choose from a list of dimensions!
Dimensions shown on the photos: L150cm x W23cm x H74cm / L60" x 9" x 29"
• Medium Oak finish
• The Top surface is finished with clear wax
• 71cm / 28" Hairpin Legs. Floor protectors included!
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Why not have a look at our other listings for different styles or request a custom order.
We're happy to help you find exactly what you're looking for!
HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE ORDERING...
• Our beautiful items are handmade to order by a small team - thank you for stopping at this listing, we feel honoured! :)
As we're a small team, our lead time can vary. It depends on the seasonal demand we're experiencing.
• We welcome commercial orders! We've worked with a number of pubs, restaurants and retail shops. Get in touch for more info!
• Table tops vary in overall look, by that we mean knots, old nail holes, scratches, different tones etc.
• Products are shipped with legs unattached. We will provide the suitable screws and also pre-drill the screw-holes. It'll be a doddle to attach the legs, promise!
• All Timbers are cleaned & sanded, although please bear in mind this product is made of reclaimed wood and due to its rustic character some discolouration and imperfections may occur.
• Please check out our FAQ's and policies:
Please do send us a message if you have any additional questions or you just want to say hi. We're happy to talk to you!
COLLECT FROM OUR RUSTIC FURNITURE SHOP, BATLEY
• Living around WF17? You can pick up your order from our workshop free of charge - just get in touch and we can sort out a free collection for you.