TURVAS in ROAST COFFEE finish
Examples of use: Coffee table, TV stand, Stackable Storage Unit. Also Plant Stand, Sideboard, Hallway Table, Bar Table, Reception Desk etc.
This gorgeous reclaimed wood coffee table has a nostalgic rectangular shape and a storage shelf with an in-between separator. Comes with vintage-looking hairpin legs. This table is full of character!
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
• Dimensions: L102.5cm x W46cm x H40cm/ L40.3" xW18"x15.7"
• Roast Coffee finish
• The Top surface is oiled with OSMO® wood oil, then fully waxed for smoothness
• Storage Shelf with a central partition (Shelf height approx 16cm)
• 20cm/ 8inch hairpin legs. Choose between clear coated steel, black or white. Floor protectors included!
(listed image is with Clear coat legs)
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Why not have a look at our other listings for different styles or request a custom order.
We're happy to help you find exactly what you're looking for!
HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE ORDERING...
• Our beautiful items are handmade to order by a small team - thank you for stopping at this listing, we feel honoured! :)
As we're a small team, our lead time can vary. It depends on the seasonal demand we're experiencing.
• We welcome commercial orders! We've worked with a number of pubs, restaurants and retail shops. Get in touch for more info!
• Table tops vary in overall look, by that we mean knots, old nail holes, scratches, different tones etc.
• Products are shipped with legs unattached. We will provide the suitable screws and also pre-drill the screw-holes. It'll be a doddle to attach the legs, promise!
• All Timbers are cleaned & sanded, although please bear in mind this product is made of reclaimed wood and due to its rustic character some discolouration and imperfections may occur.
• Please check out our FAQ's and policies:
Please do send us a message if you have any additional questions or you just want to say hi. We're happy to talk to you!
COLLECT FROM OUR WORKSHOP
• Living around Leeds? You can pick up your order from our workshop free of charge - just get in touch and we can sort out a free collection for you.