Herringbone Dining Table.
Double chevron reclaimed wood dining table made from Dozens of individual pieces of hand picked reclaimed timber like parquet pieces, joined to a base board, in a herringbone pattern with a beading frame for the edges - overall thickness being a chunky 40/50mm
- This item is made to order by our team, in Yorkshire, England, meaning you can easily customise to your requirements.
Due to the nature of reclaimed wood, the contrasting tones of each piece of wood allow for ageing and wear, meaning this table will not spoil over time with everyday use. the surface is very hard wearing being 'scuff & scratch resistant'
- 'Hard wax' oiled, as this is a high quality oil, it is stain resistant. So all spillages can easily be wiped away
- Choose the size that works for you, for reference the size shown in the first photo is 170cm x 90cm & seats up to 8
- Comes with Black 71cm Hairpin Legs - available in other colours, (let us know with an email and we can add a note to the order)
- Matching Benches Available see below
Herringbone design bench click here
Also note that you'll want your bench 25cm shorter in length than the length of your dining table eg. 170cm table - 145cm bench, this allows the bench to be neatly tucked in-between the table legs when not in use
This item can be used as a rustic dining table, large desk. or perhaps a bar table (just needs taller hairpins)
check to see our other listing for herringbone table with box section legs) other legs also available on request
Legs will just need screwing into position and are not attached for transportation
Dining Chairs available by browsing here or type 'dining chairs' into the search box
Current lead-time for our handmade items is between 2-4 weeks.