LÜPS BENCH in DRIFTWOOD finish From our 'EKO' range.
Each item in this range is made from our unique reclaimed timber beams giving it a simple and high quality Scandinavian look.
Examples of use: Bench, Windowseat, Bookshelf. Also Sideboard, Plant Stand, Seating, Sofa Table, Work Surface etc.
Fancy a matching dining table? Check out our dining table LAUD from 'EKO' range: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/603189206/reclaimed-wood-dining-table-laud
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
• Choose your Size from list of Dimensions
(size shown on the photos: L150cm x W23cm x H44cm /L47" x 9" x 17.5" )
• Driftwood finish
• The Top surface is oiled with OSMO® wood oil & finished with wax.
• Hairpin Legs included. Choose between clear coated steel, black or white.
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Why not have a look at our other listings for different styles or request a custom order.
We're happy to help you find exactly what you're looking for!
HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE ORDERING...
• Our beautiful items are handmade to order by a small team - thank you for stopping at this listing, we feel honoured! :)
As we're a small team, our lead time can vary. It depends on the seasonal demand we're experiencing.
• We welcome commercial orders! We've worked with a number of pubs, restaurants and retail shops. Get in touch for more info!
• Table tops vary in overall look, by that we mean knots, old nail holes, scratches, different tones etc.
• Products are shipped with legs unattached. We don't pre-drill pilot holes as we'd like to give you an choice of placing the legs according to your taste, also taking into account your table/chairs etc.
• All Timbers are cleaned & sanded, although please bear in mind this product is made of reclaimed wood and due to its rustic character some discolouration and imperfections may occur.
• Please check out our FAQ's and policies:
Please do send us a message if you have any additional questions or you just want to say hi. We're happy to talk to you!
COLLECT FROM OUR WORKSHOP
• Living around Leeds? You can pick up your order from our workshop free of charge - just get in touch and we can sort out a free collection for you.