Herringbone Dining Table.
Reclaimed wood dining table made from Dozens of individual pieces of hand picked reclaimed timber like parquet pieces, joined to a base board, in a herringbone pattern with a solid oak beading frame for the edges - overall thickness being a chunky 75mm
- This item is made to order by our team, in Yorkshire, England, meaning you can easily customise to your requirements.
Due to the nature of reclaimed wood, the contrasting tones of each piece of wood allow for ageing and wear, meaning this table will not spoil over time with everyday use. the surface is very hard wearing being 'scuff & scratch resistant'
- 'Hard wax' oiled, as this is a high quality oil, it is stain resistant. So all spillages can easily be wiped away
- Choose the size that works for you, for reference the size shown in the first photo is 170cm x 90cm & seats up to 8
- Comes with Black 71cm X Legs, Trapezium or box section legs (clear coat shown in photos)
- Overall height is around 75cm
- Matching Benches Available see below
Herringbone design bench click here
chevron design bench Sold Separately: CHEVRON BENCH
Also note that you'll want your bench 25cm-45cm shorter in length than the length of your dining table if you'd like to neatly tuck the bench in-between the table legs when not in use, although please bear in mind with longer tables the legs need to be inset by approx 50cm
Legs will just need screwing into position and are not attached for transportation
Dining Chairs available by browsing here or type 'dining chairs' into the search box
Current lead time for our handmade to order furniture is between 3-6 weeks.