KALASABA DESK in NATURAL finish
Examples of use: Desk, Dining Table, Restaurant Table, Office Table. Also Countertop, Work surface etc.
This beautiful Herringbone Top reclaimed timber coffee table is hand constructed from used industrial pallet boards, making it a characterful rustic addition to your home and adds that unique Woodland vibe. KALASABA desk is a brilliant and eye-catching addition to your home-office!
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
• Choose your Size from the drop down menu on the right
(product shown in the photos: L160cm x W80cm x H75cm / L63" x W31.5" x H29.5")
• Natural finish
• Herringbone Pattern Top
• The Top surface is oiled with OSMO® wood oil, then waxed
• 71cm / 28" Hairpin Legs.
Colours available: white, clear coated steel, black.
Floor protectors included!
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Why not have a look at our other listings for different styles or request a custom order.
We're happy to help you find exactly what you're looking for!
HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE ORDERING...
• Our beautiful items are handmade to order by a small team - thank you for stopping at this listing, we feel honoured! :)
As we're a small team, our lead time can vary. It depends on the seasonal demand we're experiencing.
• We welcome commercial orders! We've worked with a number of pubs, restaurants and retail shops. Get in touch for more info!
• Table tops vary in overall look, by that we mean knots, old nail holes, scratches, different tones etc.
• Products are shipped with legs unattached. We will provide the suitable screws and also pre-drill the screw-holes. It'll be a doddle to attach the legs, promise!
• All Timbers are cleaned & sanded, although please bear in mind this product is made of reclaimed wood and due to its rustic character some discolouration and imperfections may occur.
• Please check out our FAQ's and policies:
Please do send us a message if you have any additional questions or you just want to say hi. We're happy to talk to you!
COLLECT FROM OUR WORKSHOP
• Living around Leeds? You can pick up your order from our workshop free of charge - just get in touch and we can sort out a free collection for you.